I help you define and design your life for success on your terms.
Have you misplaced your mojo?
You know there's a fine line between a groove and a rut and baby, your tires are just spinning. How could this be? You are smart, funny, respected and seem to have it all...
But do these lines sound familiar?
- I just don't want to feel this way.
- Is this all there is?
- I'm sick of feeling tired all the time.
- I have a suspicion there has got to be something more.
- When am I going to feel that deep satisfaction I crave?
- I want to have more agency in my life. Maybe be my own boss.
I can relate. Up until 2010 I was working crazy hours for the highest profile team in major league baseball. I was partying like a rock star, with rock stars, and I was living in the coolest city in the world. On paper I had it made. But I was deeply unfulfilled. How could this be? I was playing by the rules, wasn't I?
Then someone I admired looked me dead in the eye and said something that changed my life forever:
"You always win the game you are playing."
Oh...crap, I thought: "If THIS is winning then I better start playing a new game".
I did. It worked. People ask me how. I share.